Designed with Youin Mind
Because You Can!
Tried and Testedfor Success
The Mount’n Mover is commercially available online or through resellers. See more of the components and purchase online on our website mountnmover.com.
The Mount’n Mover offers:
Customize it to lock in specific positions.
Use accessible controls to unlock and move it to different positions.
Move your device to transfer, access, get close to a table, or change the tilt angle to see where you’re driving.
- Solid, secure mounting: safely supports any device up to 15lbs (6.8 kg)
- Easy-to-use controls: Limited dexterity needed to unlock and move. Requires 1.5 lbs (0.7kg) force to unlock. Hoop unlocks both the shoulder and elbow joints; Paddle unlocks wrist/device joint.
- One-handed Operation: Press the Hoop and move the arm; or depress the Paddle, release, and rotate the wrist/device.
- Custom settings: Easily set user-specific lock positions; Joint friction is adjustable.
- Custom memory positions: Automatically finds your lock positions. 12 memory lock settings per joint, over 1,700 possible combinations!
- Adjustable tilt: Lock the tilt angle between 0-90 degrees. Easy access lever.
- Height Adjustability: Choose the post length that’s right for you. Set the height set screw so it always goes to the same spot. Adjust it as needed.
- Easy Removal: Release the clamp to unlock and remove the mount.
- Quick Release Plate (QRP): Quickly remove a device, and change from one device to another.
- Compatible: Mounts to table and floor stands for use in bed or at a desk
The Mount’n Mover offers a means for people to move things where they want it, when they need it. It is a simple, easy to operate mounting and positioning device which is operable using minimal force and dexterity.
People who benefit from the Mount’n Mover:
Made in the USA!
BlueSky Designs works with manufacturers in the Midwest–Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa to build its custom parts. We assemble the mount in-house, conducting quality checks and testing each one before it leaves our doors. We work with our vendors to make improvements if issues arise. We value their input and expertise.
We aim to provide a high quality product that lasts.
- NIH SBIR Phase 2 (2005-07) Goodwin (PI) 8/2005-12/2007
Accessible Mounting and Positioning Technology for People with Disabilities
This project resulted in a modular mounting system, attaching to wheelchairs or tables, which individuals with limitations in strength, reach, and dexterity can access, and reposition independently.
- NIDRR SBIR Phase 1 (2003-04) H133S0301 Goodwin (PI) 10/2003-4/2004
Independently Operable Device Mounting and Positioning Technology for People with Disabilities
Preliminary feasibility of a modular mounting system, attaching to wheelchairs or tables, which individuals with limitations in strength, reach, and dexterity can access, and reposition independently.
“This thing is MAGIC!” mother of a Mount’n Mover user in her email to us describing their excitement
“Sexy. And very helpful!” David Anderson, when he was using the floor stand-mounted system for his tablet and his eye gaze system for the first time
“I knew a mount on my wheelchair would be helpful, but any that I found were impractical. They were either too unstable to withstand my spasticity, or too awkward to reposition as needed…Within just a couple of days [of the two week trial] I couldn’t imagine being without it.
I began comparing the idea of being without it to being in a manual wheelchair instead of my power chair and my wife completely agreed.