When she’s not handling shipping and sub-assembly for BlueSky Designs part-time, Amy manages all shipping, purchasing and customer relations for Assistive Technology Engineer and Consultation (ATEC) inc: the company she and her husband own.
A mother of five, Amy misses no detail. After spending a few years as a stay-at-home mom she returned to the workforce in the form of owning a small business. If it’s a non-chargeable element to the business; she does it.
Amy Graduated from Mankato State University with a major in marketing and a minor in psychology and history.
Amy managed a store and worked at Honeywell in purchasing for several years before owning a business and joining the BlueSky Team in 2012.
- Enjoys walking the dog in her free time
- Scuba diving
- Cheering her kids on in their latest project or job
- She home-schooled her kids individually for one year at around 3rd grade
- On the Board of Directors for the Twin Cities Regional Science Fair
- Helps out at the MICAH fund: an adoption program for minority infants
- Is a champion thrifter: can find the best discounts around the Twin Cities
- Helps her father market his Fisherbeck easy-threading jigs